Monday, March 26, 2012

Long Time No See...

Dear viewers of the most amazing blog in the whole entire internet,

Sorry I have not informed you on my latest news. Spring break has been my calling but, reality, reality, and reality. (man, I use that word a lot.) As you may not know, I, one and only, is qualified for SHJA mini-medal finals. Huge accomplishment for me! But as I start to think about it, it is not the first place ribbon I want to receive. That Reserve-Champ/ Champion ribbon in the pony division is my desire. But...who cares. I qualified in something.

Author in the making... My Language Arts teacher, Mrs. Blake, has informed my mom on my "imaginative" writing skills. She still doesn't know about my blog though so shhh! After my A+ on my Chapter One of my Civil War short story, I decided I should try writing a book. (But, we will see how that goes.)

Any suggestions on a title for my book? Email me at: perf.partner@gmail.com
Also, I would be glad to answer any questions at me email too! Ask, away!
Look for me at the RMIs! (...if you know who I am)
One last thing...

RIP June-bear, we will miss you. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment