Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Frustration Hits like Lightning on Sticks

Marie Claire, don't you dare bring it up around my brother's self-conscious, brat of a girlfriend. She will bite your  head off! When you think someone will take interest in what you say, they can go from being happy to a ragging fire-breathing dragon.

But enough with my blabbering fits!

The Hunger Games...I'm sure all of you have read them. They are the best book that has ever happened to me. Gale will you fall out of the sky and marry me? You sound like a total babe.

Two more weeks until Cooper and I will test our skills again in the Hunter ring. That weekend, is the weekend of my qualification. Me and Cooper made mental oaths to try our absolute hardest! He flippin' stamped it! #RMIocala

Katelyn with also be joining us with Forest, aka. Forinator. I have no clue what division she will be in but what ever it is she better win  it. Marshall and Sterling is her goal of achievement.

Dear Lilly Lovers,
Yes, if you go to a private school you have got to know about Lilly Pulitzer..if you don't check it out... you will fall in complete love.   http://www.lillypulitzer.com/


Okay readers its your turn...email me a topic and I will make sure to include it in my next blog! email: perf.partner@gmail.com

xoxo,
Skylar


No comments:

Post a Comment