Monday, April 23, 2012

The Out Ponied

Thanks, Lane...I was soo  close! Only a couple of points away from the reserve champion this past weekend. I  was pretty upset, but that's how stuff works sometimes. It also never helps when there are two other ponies that are super cute in your division. So naturally me and Cooper came in third. Then Ara followed then Parker. Good job guys. I was proud of Cooper though this weekend... 2nd in the model, 3 in the classic, a couple other seconds, a fourth, and a fifth in the hack. Also, great job to Katelyn who reserved the first day in her Modified class. Its funny though...Katelyn lost to, a kid in my Algebra class, Max's mom. LOL. Whatever she did an awesome job! So proud of my little chicky.  Jessie did a good job on her new pony, Fiyero, in the small greens, and she also did a good job on cute little Burkly.

For those of you who were there in Ocala this weekend, you probably got wet. If you didn't get wet riding sometime these past few day at the show, you should see a doctor ;)

Props to me for getting over a million on Temple Run! I rewarded myself this afternoon by eating one of my brothers Reese's  Klondike bars...DELICIOUS!

Also, I am about to die to see the Hunger Games movie!! (Katelyn when you read this you, Share Bear, and I have to go see it this Friday!! I will look at movie times!)

***********************************************************************************Best of Friends,

Skylar

xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment