Monday, May 14, 2012

If Ya Ain't Winnin', Ya Last

Okay, so I need to catch yall up on my latest pony news...

We went to Alpharetta, Georgia a week ago and it was a fun weekend. Jessie is qualified in the Small Greens on her boy, Fiyero. And Parker qualified in the green larges 1/2 a point infront of ME! Closeset I have been in a while. Trying to keep chugalugin..but Im loosing hope :( 

*Yall check out Judge My Ride               (judgemyride.net)
for my debute! I added a photo..you can look under Hunter/Eq ring or under the Pony ring

Alpharetta RMI

LOOK FOR THIS PHOTO ^^

Cooper was the man in Alpharetta I couldnt have been any happier with my baby.

So, I am going to start trying to put in some photos for you guys knowing that I need to put more interest in my page.

**keep doing what yall do and readin'
**************************EMAIL MEE**********************
xxoo,
Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment