Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Not Knowing How to Put It

No more Pony Finals. No more Cooper. No more ponies. Broken-hearted, me.

I would have never though a month ago that I would be crying for the THIRD time over my mom telling me that my pony was for sale. It all goes so fast, sometimes I don't even remember. This though is the hardest...

I will never go to Pony Finals....ever. Nor may I ever have a pony again.

These words taste like vinager in my mouth. Cooper is for sale, I think to myself when I look at him now. My pony is for sale and in 5 days it will be my birthday, but instead of riding Cooper on my birthday, like how I have since 6th grade. I will be riding a new horse that I'm trying out.

I don't think I could ever love a pony, or horse, as much as I love Cooper. I have never gone a doy when I dont think about atleast five times. If anyone has had a pony they know how hard it is to say good-bye.

Oh, and I'm selling Cooper because I'm to tall..

So there isn't really a way to continue my blog, I mean I'm not going to ride at Pony Finals. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment