Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy? no, exhausted

Haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with school work and trying to keep my grades up to my mom's "par." After a long weekend and this terrible time change, all I want to do is take a two-hour nap. Great job to the girls, and boy, who showed at Aiken. Yall did a great job, just no qualifying. I am sad I didn't take part in showing this weekend..instead I was at Red Hills with my mom, Katelyn, and Shera. It was fun, but watching people show makes me want to show five times more. Don't get me wrong, I love Red Hills, but I'd rather ride myself. That reminds me..I miss coopy (cooper), wish I could just sit on him bare back..and maybe catch a nap in. Oh nooo! School tomorrow and I haven't even finished any of my homework..


No comments:

Post a Comment