Sunday, March 4, 2012

reality strikes

After three days of total bordom, I managed to have a good end to my weekend. I was able to spend the night at Katelyn's house Saturday and my mom took us shopping today. I just feel bad for the girl who I met in Hobby Lobby who called Katelyn this morning. We didn't know we were going to run into her in Dillards...

Yes, it turns out the girl who Katelyn told: "Sorry I can't come over to your house because I have to stay home to see my brother." Katelyn wouldn't have lied to her if we thought we would run into her. Well there is nothing we can do about it now..

After a good shopping day, I am not feeling satisfied. I wish that right now I could have Cooper's head nestled under my arm. I feel like I haven't seen my pony in monthes, when in reality I saw him four days ago. Which in the horse world is almost 3 years.

Oh, and hope yall like the new design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment