Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shake-Awake

There is nothing worst sometimes than not being able to go to sleep at night. Without NyQuil (I'm still trying to get over my cold) it was impossible for me to stay asleep for any amount of time. My routine last night:
  1. went to bed at 10:30
  2. fell asleep at about 11:30
  3. woke up at 12
  4. lay awake starring at the ceiling for a hour
  5. tried to force my self to think of stuff I could dream about--didn't work
  6. tossed and turned
  7. went to sleep finally at 3:00
  8. woke back up at 6
  9. "There has got to be a way to go to sleep!"
  10. thought about going to Pony Finals... (*snoring)
Some how in the mist of last night I ended up withmy phone lying on my chest. At about 9:30-ish I got a text from Katelyn: "i like skittles"...well thats wonderful Katelyn. I had to call her. I called her phone, but there wasn't an answer. So I called her house"
"Hello?" [haha it's Share Bear (Katelyn's mom)]
"Where's Katelyn?" (she knows my number when it pops up on caller-id)
"Uhmm..in the swimming pool." (WTF)
"Is she really?"
"No. She said she would call you on her phone."
"Bye, bye Shera BABERA."

Katelyn called me and it turns out that she was playing Temple Run and got to one million! (finger snaps to her. If i cared.) Oh, and her phone was on silent. Well hopefully today will be a little more interesting than my yesterdays Gossip Girl Re-runs.

fingers crossed,
Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment