Thursday, March 1, 2012

my depressing thursday

If there is one thing that I have learned about riding it is that if you haven't seen your horse or pony in the last 24hours you will become extrememly miserable. If your me you have been sick the last two weeks, but you shake it off knowing that if you tell your mom you dont feel good she won't let you ride in the lessons. I toughed it out on Tuesday, but I couldn't pull through. I feel miserable and watching these post of facebook from Judge My Ride are making me go crazy. Judge My Ride is fun to look at but makes me jittery if I see a girl, or boy, at pony finals with a question like: "Name this rider and famous pony." If only I could be the girl in the pictures. If only that could be my pony over that 2.9 oxer. If only I could beat this cold so maybe I can go show next weeked in either Mississippi or Aiken.

No comments:

Post a Comment